The Craven Connection
Service 75: Skipton - Gargrave - Malham
Service 580: Skipton - Gargrave - Settle
Service 581: Settle - Austwick - Clapham - Ingleton - Kirkby Lonsdale
Click here for Monday to Saturday timetable (PDF file).
Craven Connection service will be improved from 5th March 2018 - key changes are
- most buses on service 581 will extend beyond Kirkby Lonsdale to/from Lancaster as new service 582 via Whittington, Arkholme and Hornby.
- additional buses will run from Settle to Skipton at 1730 (Saturdays) and 1800 (Monday to Friday)
- an additional bus will run from Skipton to Settle, Ingleton, Kirkby Lonsdale and Lancaster at 1845 (Monday to Saturday)
Fare offers are available:
- a day ticket offering unlimited travel on these services is now available for £10
- a 2-day ticket offering unlimited travel on these services is now available for £15
- these services are part of the One Way £1 ticket scheme for young people. Young people aged up to 19 (with appropriate ID) travel for just £1 per journey, after 5pm and all day at weekends and during school holidays
Craven Connection services 75, 580 and 581 are operated by Kirkby Lonsdale Coach Hire
Most journeys on service 581 are operated under contract to North Yorkshire County Council.
This webpage is part of the dalestravel.info website,
provided by the Friends of DalesBus and the Dales & Bowland Community Interest Company
All information is provided in good faith, but we cannot be held responsible for any errors or inaccuracies. Please check details before travelling. This site also contains a number of external links the inclusion of which does not signify any endorsement. The Friends of DalesBus and the Dales & Bowland Community Interest Company are not responsible for the contents of such sites, or any links contained within them.